Friday, November 16, 2012

Monster Bombs!

Stephanie from Monster Lacquer sent one of her most recent collections to me for free for review, The Bomb collection! My plan was to use complimentary base colors to match with her theme and vision for each of these.

First up is MardiBomb which is a gold and purple micro-glitter topper in a clear base with big purple hexes. What could be more fun? I wore one coat over Sinful Colors San Francisco. Application was easy, but I wanted more purple hexes so I dipped the brush to get a few more. The polish was very sparkly and quite eye catching!


AquaBomb
is an all matte glitter topper with blue squares, teal hexes and smaller white squares. I wore two coats over Fergie Miami Spirit. Very easy to apply, and I just love this color combo!


Next up is FireBomb. This pretty polish is a mix of orange and yellow hexes and small red square glitters in a clear base. Keeping with the fire theme, I wore it over Sinful Colors Cloud 9, a flaming bright orange shimmer. Aren't they spectacular together?


I wore rainbows on my fingers with HoloBomb. The glitters in this topper are so flashy and colorful its a total stunner! I wore two coats over my favorite black cream from Wet N Wild and the sparkle is just unbelievable. Again, very easy to apply and just look at it!



(photo blurred intentionally to show off the holo!)

Finally we have my very favorite of the collection, GothBomb. Its packed full of black square, hexagon, and diamond shaped matte glitter. Black goes with everything, so I had a tough time choosing what to use for a base color. I was thinking about purple when I spotted Sinful Colors Winterberry in my stash and I knew immediately that it would be perfect! I like lots of glitter so I wore two coats for this mani.


The entire Bomb set is available for purchase at Monster Lacquer's Etsy Shop. You can also find Monster Lacquer on Facebook.

3 comments

If you've enjoyed my blog, please leave a comment to let me know!